Installed 1PW 8 and discarded it

Options

Dear all,

I don't want to repeat all the comments 1PW 8, but I would like to let you know that I had a short look at it. First, it doesn't support my iCloud vault. Therefore I am even not able to migrate all my data. The second issue I have is the UI. It looks and feels like bubble gum. Simply from the way it looks, I don't trust the app. I know that's very subjective, but that's how users make their decision.

So, after the problems I had with version 7 while testing the cloud vault, I think it is time to look for something new. Sorry, really sorry to say so, but as freelancer time is money for me. I don't have a problem with paying for everything that makes my life easier. But somehow 1PW no longer do that.

1Password Version: 1PW 8 Early Access
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

If you think time is money, which it is for many people, you really should not be running a beta version of any software.

• oliver_b_fischer
    oliver_b_fischer
    Community Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

No, that's really not a smart comment. I own more than one computer and tested it on a dedicated machine, which I keep for such tests and which can be quite easily restored.

This discussion has been closed.