Anyone experiencing trouble unlocking from the browser?

Options

I have the OnePassword extension on both Chrome and Edge browsers on my PC. For the last few days, when I try to unlock OnePassword from either browser, it will spin and spin and say "Unlocking" but will never unlock. I've had luck with rebooting, but now that doesn't even work. I have tried unlocking to populate passwords and even tried setting up a new login/password on a website to see if the OnePassword popup would unlock from there. No luck with anything I've tried.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows10

Comments

• lterrell1004
    lterrell1004
    Community Member
    Options

In some of the many different ways I have played around with to try to unlock OnePassword, I will go to a site that is set up and when I click in the Username, the "Open 1Password" popup comes up. When I clock on it, nothing happens at all.

• @lterrell1004

It might be useful for us to get a deeper look as to why the unlock attempt is failing. I'd like to ask you to grab some reports/logs from your Windows PC:

Please send the log and diagnostics to us at support+x@1password.com with a link to this discussion. Someone from our team will reply.

This discussion has been closed.