A few questions

Options
rctneil
rctneil
Community Member
  1. How do I change the icon of each account?

2. I just got my MacBook back from Apple Repair and unfortunately, they had to format the disk. I restored it from my backup. It appears though, that 1Password needed reconfiguring from scratch. I opened it and it showed the two accounts I was previously signed into. I entered the master password for the first one and then went looking for how to add the second. I went to Manage Accounts, in there I had to enter the address, master password and secret from scratch. If those details were available beforehand then surely they could be prefilled when signing into other accounts? I obviously don't expect the Master Password to be prefilled.

3. With the new file attachment options, when going to a regular file item, could you add an option to convert a file item into a file attachment for another item? It should just ask which item you'd like it to attach to and then delete the original file item.

I do also still think that the preferences window should be a real MacOS native window. It's very annoying it not being one.

One other point, I find the text in the interface very large. It feels like I have an accessibility mode on. Does it have to be this big?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rctneil

1. The icon for the membership can be changed here: https://start.1password.com/settings/account and the icon for your account within the membership can be changed here: https://start.1password.com/profile
    2. Yes, agreed, they should be. We have an open issue for this, and I will add your input/experience to that.
    3. Just to confirm you're looking to convert existing Document items into attachments on other items? I did see some brainstorming on that. I'll try to track that down and add your feedback there. :+1:

I do also still think that the preferences window should be a real MacOS native window. It's very annoying it not being one.

Duly noted. 😁

One other point, I find the text in the interface very large. It feels like I have an accessibility mode on. Does it have to be this big?

You can adjust it with ⌘+ and ⌘-, respectively. Thanks for the feedback!

Ben

ref: dev/core/core#9080

ref: dev/core/core#9669

ref: dev/core/core#9505

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben Thanks for the reply.

In regards to the font size, Those commands do zoom out but it's not the zoom that feels wrong. It's regular text size and all the whitespace around everything. Everything feels very spread out, large and in some ways pre-schoolish. Sort of building-block-ish.

Also, resizing the window, the interface tears quite a bit.

This discussion has been closed.