1PW8 for macOS 8.2.0-56: Quick Access keyboard shortcuts got worse instead of better

Options

One of my many complaints about the initial version of 1PW8 for macOS was that the keyboard shortcut to copy an OTP in Quick Access was not working.

In the release notes of 8.2.0-56 you claim: "Many improvements to keyboard shortcuts and navigation throughout Quick Access."

Sadly, I have to report that not only the keyboard shortcut to copy an OTP is still not working in Quick Access, but now the shortcuts for copying a username or password no longer work either (those worked in the initial version).

1Password Version: 8.2.0-56
Extension Version: 2.0.6
OS Version: macOS 11.5.2

Comments

• Hi @XIII,

Thanks for letting us know if the issues. I tested out the issues you reported while running the latest nightly and it seems to me that all of them are working. I'm sorry if the wording wasn't very specific in the releases page to help indicate exactly what is working and what was still unfinished / being worked on.

Once the new beta comes out try again and let us know if you are still having trouble or jump on the nightly now and try them out.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options

This was so annoying that I changed to the Nightly channel.

The shortcuts for copying usernames, passwords, and OTP codes do work now! :)

(Other basic things still fail though)

• Thanks for the feedback, @XIII. We'll keep working to improve!

This discussion has been closed.