Browser Plugin Not Syncing?

On Windows machine two weeks ago I changed a work password and used the Chrome browser plugin to do it. Today, went to fill the password and it showed as still having the password from May. Checked on my iPhone. Last updated in May. Open the full v8 Windows app and then see that the August password is stored in there, but apparently hasn't synced until I opened it today--now showing in the plugin and on my iphone. Does the browser plugin not sync changes made back to the cloud unless the full app it opened?

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.1.2-82.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hi @rpallred, our apologies that you've encountered this issue. My understanding is that making a change like this in 1Password for your browser should be fine, and that it should then sync up to our servers. If you'd like us to investigate this further, we'd be happy to - shoot us an email at support+windows@1password.com and we'll dig into it!

• rpallred
    rpallred
    Community Member

@PeterG_1P Thank you--I'll see if I can recreate the issue and go from there.

• Hello @rpallred, If you can recreate the issue and sending us a message (support+windows@1password.com), let us know your Support ID number once you receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant. This way we will be able to track down your email on our side.

Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.