blank screen today when i log into 1 PW on safari

PTR
PTR
Community Member
edited August 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi, for some reason today, i have a blank screen on safari on my desktop, when i log into 1 PW. It doesnt happen with google chrome or on my iphone when i open 1 PW

For some reason i updated a pw on a website this am, but it doesnt fill in the correct pw. When i copy and paste from google chrome, the pw works. Im hoping that this is related to the inability to open 1 PW in safari. BTW when i click on 1 pw extension (from the toolbar), i can get into 1 PW that way

the other pw work on safari, so maybe it wasnt updated in safari?

ty!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac OS10.13.6 high sierra

Comments

• @PTR

I'm not sure what you mean by a "blank screen". Is this happening when you attempt to access the Safari App Extension or is it when you attempt to login to 1password.com?

• PTR
    PTR
    Community Member

Thank you. When I login through Safari to 1 pw , the screen just stays white. Maybe it’s just loading slowly. I’ll have to check it out later.

Ty!

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2021

@ptr

Are you accessing 1Password.com when this happens? Thanks. Let us know what you find.

• PTR
    PTR
    Community Member

after I type my password on 1 pw.com, the screen remains blank but the safari app extension does show the password when i click on it in the toolbar.

It just started doing this for some reason today.
    works fine on google chrome

ty in advance for any help
    pat

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@PTR:

works fine on google chrome

This could have something to do with cache or cookies in Safari. Have you tried this in a Private window too?

This discussion has been closed.