Where is 1Password located?

NorgePlayz
NorgePlayz
Community Member

I have paid version of ZorinOS, and I want to launch 1Password automaticly when system booting up. So I need to find the 1Password file located

1Password Version: 8.11
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ZorinOS 16 Pro

Comments

• Hi @NorgePlayz

I have to admit I'm not familiar with ZorinOS, but hopefully some generic Linux advice will apply here. If not, please let us know, and we can try to investigate further. For me, 1Password is located at /usr/bin/1password, however this may vary based on how you've installed it. If you run which 1password in your terminal, does it return a path?

Please let me know.

Ben

• NorgePlayz
    NorgePlayz
    Community Member

ZorinOS is part of Linux operation system. I didn't find the located of /usr/bin/1password but when I type the terminal which 1password it's telling me it's located in /snap/bin/1password. I didn't know there is a command for that

• Hey, @NorgePlayz

Looks like you've installed via the Snap store. I'm not as familiar with Zorin, but it would appear that the Ubuntu Snap Store is the basis for the Zorin software store. Applications installed from there get installed into /snap, and systems built with the Snap store in mind will have /snap/bin already added to the default PATH.

This discussion has been closed.