Disable app sync if your 1password browser extension is also painfully slow in chrome

Options

Been searching the internet and this forum for why 1password is becoming slower and slower.
It can take 5-10 seconds for the login prompt to load and this is very frustrating then you expect to start typing your password as soon as you enter ctrl + shift + x. Also the password prompt is painfully slow to load when you are logged in.

I have been searching for a solution for chrome that i am using but fund a solution is a thread for the firefox extension.
I disabled the sync to desktop app and now 1password are usable again. haven't looked into the consequences of this yet but this has been a frustration for months so I can understand why this is not solved yet.

https://1password.community/discussion/122356/firefox-extension-slow

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: windows 10 enterprise 1909

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @obetsak!

If you would like to test this again, please send us some logs so we can take a closer look for you :+1:

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.