Request to expand search to include custom labels for added fields in items

Options
Damnatus
Damnatus
Community Member

Hi,

I would like to request/suggest an expansion of the search to include custom labels of fields (specific password and text).

While the content of such fields is shown (when in a text field, i.e. non-hidden), customized labels are not.

For example, I've added an extra password field in my Microsoft Login object for my YubiKey Code and named the password field "yubikey". It would be helpful to have such non-standard named fields included in the "Show all matching items" results, so i can search for "yubikey" and not "microsoft" if it just slipped my mind where I saved the yubikey code for my microsoft account.

It does happen because my object permanence is really bad at times, but saving things the way that I always see them clutters my vaults and login drop downs. Thus, being able to search by almost any keyword I can grasp is helpful. And yes, maybe I could use tags for that, but I do not have a habit of using them and it feels not right to assign tags to one thing - I tried.

(If the added fields have the default label like "password", "text", or "e-mail" the labels can be ignored as the content is relevant)

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Damnatus!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

This discussion has been closed.