Citrix: Multi-field sign in

d_stone
d_stone
Community Member
edited September 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I have a few customers who require a login via Citrix before logging in to their tools.

This looks like this …

The problem there is that there are always three fields: Username, a password and a one-time password (a pin generated via an external app.).

I saved the login automatically and also manually. The one-time password field is never left out when it is filled in later – the password is entered in this field instead of the last field below.

In the source code the input fields have no unique names, these change with each web page opening. There is a unique ID, but it seems that 1Password does not use it – 1Password uses the field name. I had also tried changing the web form details in the password entry.

Is this a known problem? Is there a solution for it?

1Password Version: 7.8.7
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 11.5.2

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @d_stone!

Are you able to share a URL to this form so we can also test it here?

• d_stone
    d_stone
    Community Member

Is there a way to send your a private message?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d_stone:

You can email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can continue the conversation in private over there :+1:

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• d_stone
    d_stone
    Community Member

@ag_ana I send the mail "Community Support #610723: "Citrix: Multi-field sign in"" at 10:37 … but didn't get a reply back.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d_stone:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: NEJ-36383-389

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d_stone:

Actually, apologies for the confusion: I see now your email from the other discussion we are having (the one about the custom icon template), but not this additional one. Did you send it from the same email address?

• d_stone
    d_stone
    Community Member

@ag_ana
    I sent it again with a different subject (because of spam?) just now. from the same mail address :chuffed:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d_stone:

Thank you! I see what happened now: it looks like our system merged both topics in the same discussion, so that's why I was only finding one. We will get them split up and follow up via email :+1:

• d_stone
    d_stone
    Community Member

8-) that's funny. – I'm looking forward to your feedback. See you later.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.