Wrong logins showing after importing from keepass (Only showing shared vault)

Jo_Jo_
Jo_Jo_
Community Member

I recently added someone new to my family account. We imported everything from keepass to 1password and this worked fine. But now when logging into 1 password trough the web browser and doing auto-fill, it is only showing the shared vault logins and not the correct ones.

Anyone know how to solve?

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jo_Jo_!

Extension Version: Not Provided

What version of the 1Password browser extension is this happening with?

• Jo_Jo_
    Jo_Jo_
    Community Member

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jo_Jo_:

Thank you for the confirmation. Is the extension configured to open the correct vault?

• Jo_Jo_
    Jo_Jo_
    Community Member

Yes, all vaults or private vaults but still only shows shared in suggestions

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jo_Jo_:

Can you please send us some logs so we can take a closer look for you?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Jo_Jo_
    Jo_Jo_
    Community Member

Ok, will do this today! In the mean time we also noticed that it is the same problem on the mobile app.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jo_Jo_:

If this is happening on another device too, it is possible that the wrong account has been added to the app. The logs will help us understand if this is the case :+1:

• Jo_Jo_
    Jo_Jo_
    Community Member

Just mailed the logs, got a response but no ticket number (mail I used was jonas.vdwll@gmail.com)

• Jo_Jo_
    Jo_Jo_
    Community Member

I solved the problem. Keepass does not use autofill, so it does not save the site itself, so 1password does not know what to fill in, cause it does not know its on the specific site

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Understood @Jo_Jo_, thank you for the update!

This discussion has been closed.