1Password (X?) in Firefox insisting on showing on Wordpress Gutenberg gallery caption fields

The extension is insisting that every single caption field in the gallery editor for Wordpress is somewhere that I want to fill in my identity. The way the icon appears (CSS?) is hiding the last few characters of what I type, and becoming very annoying.

I can turn off saving of passwords on sites, but how do I tell 1Password to never show on particular URLs? Ie, I'll need it to show up on example.com/wp-admin/, but not on example.com/wp-admin/post.php, or at least not unless I ask it to show up.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Win 10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cricalix!

We can try looking at the page details to see what is causing this. Please see these instructions from my colleague Yaron to see how to collect them, in case you want us to take a look :+1:

• cricalix
    cricalix
    Community Member

Input field is marked up as:

Since I cannot attach a .txt file to this post using the attach file option:

• cricalix
    cricalix
    Community Member

Meh, looks like your forum software ate the pasted text. https://www.cricalix.net/fred.txt

• cricalix
    cricalix
    Community Member

And it looks like the copy/paste of the HTML markup was also eaten instead of transformed. The fields are input tags, class of describe.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @cricalix ,
    Thanks for providing the page's structure, I'll forward it to our developers so they can improve 1Password on that Wordpress page in a future update.

For now, you can try to hide 1Password on that page like so:
    1. When 1Password shows up and suggests autofilling, click the "Suggestions" at the bottom.
    2. In the menu that opens, scroll down and select "Hide on this page".
    3. 1Password will disappear from that page until the next browser session (when you close the browser and relaunch it).

I hope you'll find this somewhat helpful for now :)

ref: dev/core/core#9907

This discussion has been closed.