To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Vault - No Visual Indicator when a tag is selected

timjo
timjo
Community Member
edited September 2021 in Memberships

Hi Community,

Currently when you select an item in the left pane such as the categories, the selected item shows a grey box to indicate the selection. However, for the Tags section, when a tag is selected, there is no visual indicator of this action. Is it possible for enhancements to be made to this process please?

1. Add a visual indicator when a tag is selected to replicate what happens when a category is selected
  2. Improve the contrast of this visual indicator as there is too much grey causing it to blend in and not stand out.

I have tried to find any open discussions on this topic but was unsuccessful.

Thanks for considering this idea.

Many thanks,
Tim

1Password Version: n/a
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10 Home 19043

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @timjo!

Can you please post a screenshot of what you see when you select a tag, so we can make sure we are looking at the same thing? Thank you!

• timjo
    timjo
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

Below is a screenshot of the Login category selected. The red box indicated the grey shading that occurs when a category is selected.

Below is a screenshot of the Forums tag selected. The red box indicated that the Forums tag is selected but unlike the categories, no shading occurs for tags.

I am using Chrome and Edge browsers.

• Chrome version 92.0.4515.159
    • Edge version 92.0.902.84

Hope the screenshots provide more context.

• timjo
    timjo
    Community Member

It would be great if the design and colour scheme of the left pane mirrored that of the Windows version (7.7.810)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Understood @timjo, thank you for the screenshots! I will pass the suggestion to the developers :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@timjo:

I confirm that we have filed this as a bug internally. The issue number is 13588, in case you want to monitor the release notes in the future :)

ref: dev/b5/b5#13588

• timjo
    timjo
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_ana for the update

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome @timjo :)

This discussion has been closed.