Browse Watchtower results per-vault

matthewwardrop
matthewwardrop
Community Member

Greetings!

I love 1Password for Linux. Thank you for all of your great work.

One thing I'd love to see is watchtower notifications per vault. I have a family account, and my results are "contaminated" by the passwords from my other family members.

Best,
M

1Password Version: 8.2.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Arch Linux (current)

Comments

• Hi @matthewwardrop!

First: thanks so much for the kind post. We really do appreciate it, and hearing from you makes us want to keep making 1Password better yet. 😃

I understand that it'd be helpful if you could filter your watchtower results by vault, so as to see clearly what applies only to you. I have duly put in a feature request for just this thing on your behalf. Thanks for letting us know where you see the room for improvement! We appreciate it greatly. 🙌

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests/#892

• matthewwardrop
    matthewwardrop
    Community Member

Thank you!

Without any expectation of constraint as you explore solutions for this, one approach that I think would work well would be to allow "advanced" searching in 1password sort box along the lines of "vault:Matthew watchtower:'not good' ...". Auto-completion would be amazing.

Again, thanks so much for making my password experience in Linux so seamless.

• @matthewwardrop That's a cool idea! 😄 Thank you for the suggestion. We're happy to take this onboard, and thank you again for the feedback. Best from the 1Password team! 🙏

This discussion has been closed.