A little criticism hope it changes

kram5819
kram5819
Community Member
edited September 2021 in Lounge

1password has so many good features, it is easy to use and with the 34 character secret key you need on top of your password is a great security feature.

I do have 2 complaints and I really hope there is a way to improve.

Complaint one>>> response time when I send an email request or something it>>> is terrible<<< it can take several days for someone to get back to me, that's totally unacceptable what would happen if I had a major problem and I needed help.

I'd like to see live chat a phone number priority email something so that if we have a problem we don't have to wait days to get a response.

Complaint 2, there is no way to export my passwords with Google Chrome, (Chromebook) please fix that. As you all know, I have a workaround for this, so it's not a terrible issue, but man, it would be nice if you could fix that.

The customer service really needs to ramp up. There are other password managers, one in particular that offers a live chat and Priority email response. However, I like 1password's format I like everything else that I mentioned earlier, and that's why I stay with one password.

Security is very important and 1password is fantastic with that.

I hope nobody gets angry with me posting this, but I think it's well-known that the response to service issues really needs to be improved.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the feedback @kram5819! With regards to the export feature I have replied to you in this discussion already, it's a known feature request.

When it comes to response times instead, we are always working to improve them so we appreciate any feedback about this :+1: I have looked at your conversation history via email, and I see that all your messages were replied to the same day, or the following day the latest. Can you give us a ticket number so we can see when you needed to wait several days for a reply?

For reference, in the last few months here on the forum I have also been replying to you within a few hours of you posting messages ;)

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member
    edited September 2021

The response on the forum isn't bad and the response on email is usually like you said a day or so but when I see a couple other password managers offering live chat a phone number priority email that gets answered within 2 hours that's kind of nice it's still not enough to sway me away from one password because I like one password for the reasons I mentioned above it would be nice to see those improvements

as for the issue with my Chromebook I got your emails and I know it's in the works I hope that they can definitely get a fix for that and the other issue was having a PIN number to log in I'd sure like to see that come about one day.

All in all I'm very happy with one password so don't take the criticism too hard your security protocols are fantastic all the reviews on the internet are excellent and other than the autofill issue on my Android device which now seems to be working fine I really have no problem one password is fantastic so don't take the criticism too hard it's an excellent password manager I'd recommend it to anybody and I do

thank you very much

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member

The response on the form isn't bad and the response on email is usually like you said a day or so but when I see a couple other password managers offering live chat a phone number priority email that gets answered within 2 hours that's kind of nice it's still not enough to sway me away from one password because I like one password for the reasons I mentioned above it would be nice to see those improvements

as for the issue with my Chromebook I got your emails and I know it's in the works I hope that they can definitely get a fix for that and the other issue was having a PIN number to log in I'd sure like to see that come about one day.

All in all I'm very happy with one password so don't take the criticism too hard your security protocols are fantastic all the reviews on the internet are excellent and other than the autofill issue on my Android device which now seems to be working fine I really have no problem one password is fantastic

it's an excellent password manager

I'd recommend it to anybody and I do

thank you very much

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Understood @kram5819, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on this :+1:

This discussion has been closed.