Unable to use 1Password Browser Extension

Options

When trying to load the 1Password extension nothing seems to happen. I have removed and reinstalled the extension a few times already. I have also locked my 1Password Desktop Application and then tried to unlock from the browser extension to the same results. I did find some logs (see below screenshot) which may be helpful.

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro

Comments

• Jack.P_1P
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @craigdcb:

I just checked with my colleagues, and for further troubleshooting purposes, we will need to take a look at a diagnostics report, as well as a console log of 1Password in your browser.

To create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?windows

To collect the console log:

https://support.1password.com/cs/extension-console-log/#chrome

Send them both to support+x@1password.com, and one of my colleagues will be able to assist you further.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report or console log in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the Report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

• craigdcb
    craigdcb
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hey @jack.platten,

Thank you for the quick response, the email has been sent.

ref: VNQ-42632-157

• @craigdcb

We've received your email and are hot on the trail with our development team. Let's continue our conversation there. Thanks!

ref: VNQ-42632-157

This discussion has been closed.