1Password isn't locking after one hour

Options

I have the preferences set to lock after one hour of the computer being idle.

I timed it from when the screen went black. The computer was untouched till after the timer hit one hour. I woke the screen but 1P was still unlocked.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding how this is supposed to work, but I did expect the application to be locked.

Thanks

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.2.2-19.BETA
Extension Version: 2.0.6
OS Version: 12b6

Comments

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

The computer was left untouched overnight, basically nine hours. 1P was still unlocked in the morning.

• Hi @TomWolsky, I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've encountered with 1Password not locking as expected. Please send us a message to support@1password.com along with a diagnostics report and we'll have a look: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Let me know your Support ID number once you receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant so we will be able to track down your email on our side.

Thanks! :)

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Mike. This is the report number: #NPN-84716-383, and it wasn't from a bot. Josh Woodward responded.

BTW, congratulations Quartz #4 large company for remote working

• Thanks @TomWolsky for the email and report. I have located it (or at least located an email claiming to be you) internally and have sent a reply. In any case the info really helped to figure out what is going on, the developers are now aware of this issue so they can look into a fix in a future version of 1Password.

ref: NPN-84716-383
    ref: dev/core/core#9976

This discussion has been closed.