Conceal Secure Notes

This has been asked from at least as early on as 2010 on multiple threads here on the 1Password Support Community. Since it is still not available I will also ask for this feature request as I consider it as a must-have for "secure" notes.
The feature I am requesting is the option to conceal notes just as "conceal passwords" is also available as an option. Secure notes are not really secure if every time you open your secure note somebody that is in the room with you can see the contents of those notes in clear text.
Although maybe a small feature, it makes 1Password secure notes actually secure to use.

A second suggestion: a "Feature request" category on the Support Community site. Currently feature requests do not really fit under one of the available categories.

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Referrer: forum-search:conceal notes

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2021

Hi @aron_!

The feature I am requesting is the option to conceal notes just as "conceal passwords" is also available as an option.

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#124

This discussion has been closed.