My family member cancelled payment through apple, now i want to take over payment not through apple

Options
ArJay
ArJay
Community Member

Hello,

The person that is billed for our family account did so through apple but wants to cancel his 1password account, so I will take over the payment through the 1password website. I read on the forums that it is not possible to transfer the account really in a simple way, I also read that support needs to know about it to transfer the account without problems. I would like to make sure I'm taking the correct steps.

My plan at the moment is to just wait for the payment of the family to finish half of september and then basically start a new payment through my account for the family. Is that the correct way? If not I would like to hear what is.

Thanks,
Robin

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:family apple

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ArJay!

My plan at the moment is to just wait for the payment of the family to finish half of september and then basically start a new payment through my account for the family.

We can help you switch even earlier if you prefer :+1: To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• ArJay
    ArJay
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I send them an email, with this ticket number: [#NTR-81953-799]
    Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ArJay:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleagues already replied to you via email, so I will let you continue the conversation over there :)

ref: NTR-81953-799

This discussion has been closed.