Breach report enhancement

Today, when clicking on "Create report" in Breach Report it comes up and says my username is not in any breaches. This is a very nice feature, but a little limited.

I have several email adresses and it would be nice if it checked every single email address in the vault in not only the one I use for my 1Password account.

Can this be done?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• @tduerlund

I can see the value of having Watchtower consider all the email addresses in your vault when checking whether or not they've been compromised. While I can't say for sure when or if this will be available, I've shared your feature request with the appropriate team so they can take it into consideration.

In the meantime, you can add any other email addresses that you use to https://haveibeenpwned.com/NotifyMe, to be notified if they've been compromised in a breach.

ref: ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#391

• tduerlund
    tduerlund
    Community Member

Hi @ag_chantelle

Thanks for taking it into consideration. :) I'm already having domains verified on haveibeenpwned.com. This was more a better solution for most people not using haveibeenpwned.com or having both work and personal vaults that needed to be checked.

Thanks again.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Understood @tduerlund, thank you! I think this would be a nice feature, so thank you for sharing it :+1:

This discussion has been closed.