Notify all changes from only one vault on the slack

leandro_pedrosa
leandro_pedrosa
Community Member
edited September 2021 in Business and Teams

I have a business account and I have several vaults. Only a specific vault in which it needed to notify on slack all changes made within this vault so that channel users could see these changes.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    edited September 2021

Hi @leandro_pedrosa, welcome to the 1Password Support Community. 👋

Just to confirm, are you wanting the 1Password Slack app to provide notifications when items within a specific vault are modified? Let me know if you're envisioning a different feature or if you have any extra details to share about your use case. I'll then be happy to pass this on to the appropriate team for consideration.

• leandro_pedrosa
    leandro_pedrosa
    Community Member

That's right.
    Because within this vault are the environment variables of the projects, so
    I need that there is always modification of this specific vault, like adding a new item, adding an item from the section, anything, it notifies in the slack channel.

• ag_max
    edited September 2021

Thanks for confirming that, @leandro_pedrosa. I'll go ahead and file your request in our internal database. :+1:

In the meantime, you may find some use out of the new 1Password Events Reporting integration that can be set up with your organization's SIEM. This returns information about items in shared vaults that have been modified, accessed, or used, which may be helpful for your use case. More on that here:

1Password Events API reference

Thanks again for taking the time to share this with us; your feedback is extremely valuable to our team.

ref: internal/business-roadmap#30

This discussion has been closed.