Disable Startup in windows ?

Options

how to disable Startup ?

and it is possible to change the UI of title bar to keep the UI consistency in dark mode?

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.2.2-48.NIGHTLY
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 21h1

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @IamJerry!

how to disable Startup ?

Can you clarify what you mean by disabling Startup?

and it is possible to change the UI of title bar to keep the UI consistency in dark mode?

I see that you asked the same question in this other discussion: my colleague Peter replied to you over there already :+1:

• IamJerry
    IamJerry
    Community Member
    Options

Thx reply @ag_ana

how to disable Startup ?

I mean the 1password 8 would run automatically at startup in Windows 10, i want to disable it. it seem like no option in settings.

your colleague not answer me this question, so i ask again

and other question

The tray icon look like so blurred

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@IamJerry:

Can you see an option named Start at login option in the Preferences? Is it checked for you?

your colleague not answer me this question, so i ask again

How would you like the UI to change exactly? Thank you!

• IamJerry
    IamJerry
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana

no, it a/b test ?

How would you like the UI to change exactly? Thank you!

I suggest the title bar should be ‘dark' color rather than 'white' color in dark mode

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@IamJerry:

It's more likely that this option is only available in the Mac version of the Early Access app, so it has not made it to the Windows version yet.

I suggest the title bar should be ‘dark' color rather than 'white' color in dark mode

Understood, thank you for the feedback!

• Hi @IamJerry,

You can disable 1Password from starting up by using the task manager's startup tab here:

This is the standard way of disabling any program or process from starting up on your Windows PC.

1. Right-click on your taskbar to select Task Manager,
    2. Select Startup tab on top
    3. Select 1Password on the list.
    4. Select Disable button on the bottom to disable it.

This is the Windows' titlebar color while in the dark mode for traditional apps using the standard windows titlebar, it's not a color we chose or can change unless we go with fully custom toolbar like we did with the main window. We'll look at improving this or find a way around it.

This discussion has been closed.