Windows Size doesn't seem to be remembered

Options

Each time 1password is cleanly launched the Windows Size isn't remember. Would be nice if it was.

Also I find quick access opens all over the screen. would be nice if it was directly under the icon or maybe in the center of the screen.

1Password Version: 8.2.2-39.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 11.5.2 (20G95)

Comments

• Hi @hansenc, sorry to hear about this - and I'm happy to follow up on it for you.

By any chance, are you using multiple displays with your setup? That could potentially be a factor.

In any case, any info you think could be relevant we'd be happy to incorporate into our troubleshooting process. We'll look forward to figuring this out - same with Quick Access, too!

• hansenc
    hansenc
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @PeterG_1P. Yes. I’m using my laptop with multiple desktops and also have a dock with multiple monitors that I use throughout the day depending on what’s going on in the house.

can’t really think of anything unique in my setup that might result in the window size not being remembered but will keep an eye on when it happens. I think it happens all the time but will test.

• PeterG_1P
    edited September 2021
    Options

Thanks @hansenc - that's really informative. This is a known issue, and something we're looking into on our side. I'll add your report here to our list of affected customers.

As always, our door is open for any info you think might be relevant, and in the meantime we'll keep tracking this one down to see how best to resolve it. Thanks for notifying us of the problem!

ref: dev/core/core#9923

This discussion has been closed.