To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password Subscription on reformatted mid 2011 MacBook Air with MacOS 10.13.6

knouse
knouse
Community Member

i reformatted and installed MacOS 10.13.16 on my mid-2011 MacBook Air. I installed 1Password 7.8.7 (70807003). I only have access to my local Vault. I can not access my Vault on iCloud. I don't know how to add my subscription (paid until mid November). Advice please.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:subscription

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @knouse!

I don't know how to add my subscription (paid until mid November).

You can find the instructions here:

How to add your 1Password account to the apps

Please let us know if you get stuck at any specific step, or if you are able to add your account successfully :+1:

• knouse
    knouse
    Community Member

When I follow the steps I'm told, "1Password Account Already Added." 1PW is running on my MBAir. But I only have access to an older, local copy of my password app, not the shared one on iCloud. I understand I need to be a member to get that feature. I am a member and it works on my iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone 12 Pro. I can't figure out how to add the MacBook Air to my subscription

• Hi @knouse,

Thanks for getting back to Ana! It sounds like your 1Password account has already been added. Some of the steps we'll need to take next to resolve this will require some more information about your setup.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your MacBook Air:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.