wrong "modified" date is displayed with moving through item list

Options

The Windows 8.2.2-48.NIGHTLY app seems to display the modified date of the previously displayed entry, not the modified date of the current entry.

• Terminate the app, then start it new
  • Notice the modified date of the currently displayed date
  • select a new entry (1). The modified date is the same.
  • select a new entry (2). The modified date is the actual modified date of the previous entry (1). This can be verified by checking the data in the web app, which always displays correct dates.
  • select a new entry (3). The modified date is the actual modified date of the previous entry (2).
  • And so on

1Password Version: Windows 8.2.2-48.NIGHTLY
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Tertius3, thanks for the in-depth description of this.

I have gone through the steps you've listed here on 8.2.2-48.NIGHTLY but haven't been able to replicate it. Nevertheless, maybe there's something I'm missing - so I'll forward this on to our devs and see if we're able to figure out what may be afoot here.

Thank you again for the awesome feedback!

ref: dev/core/core#10162

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

Perhaps you can replicate it like this:

• open 1Password v8
    • open the web app
    • show "all items" in both apps
    • in the web app, navigate to the same item as in v8, so both show the same item.
    • in v8, navigate to a different item
    • in the web app, navigate to the same item, so both show the same item
    • compare the "modified" date of both: it should be different, and if you inspect closer, you see the item in v8 will show the date the web app displayed for the previous item

I just tried it again, and the issue was visible.

• Wow, @Tertius3, this is impressive detective work. I tried the steps as you suggested and was able to replicate the issue. Got it!

I have updated the description of the issue for our developers so that our team can further replicate, test, and figure out how to address this. Many thanks to you for bringing this to our attention - we appreciate it! 👏

This discussion has been closed.