UI gliteched away

Options

When im on a site where i have saved a login, the ui from 1P glitches to the right.

• Go to a Site where you have saved a login
  • Click on the 1P Icon
  • You can see how the complete UI glitch to the right

Can you please take a look?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.2
OS Version: Win 10 Firefox
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @blaxxz!

I have tested it on a few websites and I could not reproduce it. Can you give us an example of a specific website where this is happening, so we can test that too? Thank you!

Click on the 1P Icon

For confirmation, which 1Password icon are you referring to? The one inside the form fields, or the one at the top right of your browser?

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options
    • The Icon on the top right of my Browser
    • It is on every Site i have saved a Login. You can test it also on ebay
  • blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

Any News on it?

• @blaxxz

I'm very sorry for the delay in replying here. Like Ana, I've not been able to reproduce this on my own setup. To help us track this down I have a few additional questions:

• Do you have any zoom or other accessibility settings enabled in either Firefox or Windows? A non-standard DPI, perhaps?
    • Does the problem occur in a fresh Firefox profile with only the 1Password extension installed (no other extensions)? Profile Manager - Create, remove or switch Firefox profiles | Firefox Help
    • Would you be able to record a video showing the problem, but not revealing any personal information? If so please email the video to support+forum@1password.com so we can take a look. With the email please include a link to this thread, and then when you get a support ID back from BitBot please post that ID here.

We'd like to get to the bottom of this. Thank you!

Ben

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options
    • Do you have any zoom or other accessibility settings enabled in either Firefox or Windows? A non-standard DPI, perhaps?
    • No Zoom ore somethin like that. I use a Desktop Resolution of 2560 x 1440.

• Does the problem occur in a fresh Firefox profile with only the 1Password extension installed (no other extensions)?

• Yes

• Would you be able to record a video showing the problem, but not revealing any personal information?

• I will try.
  • blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

With the new design it is done. ;)

This discussion has been closed.