1password Opera Extension

Options
geoblis
geoblis
Community Member
edited September 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,
I finally managed to get 1Password to work again... But now the extension on Opera asks me to sign in with Email, Secret Key and Masterkey. Problem, I have none of these things as I was an early fan of the app and I got a license... So how can I revert to a normal working extension.

Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @geoblis!

Can you please download the classic extension and see if that works for you?

Get the 1Password classic extension

The classic extension does not require a 1Password Membership and a Secret Key to be used ;)

• Bernhard at Lake Constance
    Options

I got the same problem. I changed to opera a week ago because the new Safari 15 is extremely slow. But when I hit the link above I am getting only extensions for other browsers, no Opera mentioned.
    I am using MacOS 11.6 and Opera Version:80.0.4170.16 (x86_64) and 1Password 7 Version 7.8.5 (70805001), a purchased 1Password version (I´m too old for monthly paying)

Options

Problem solved.Please ignore my comment above.
    I just clicked on the classic extension for chrome from within Opera and that works fine.
    I don´t really care why....

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Bernhard at Lake Constance:

I just clicked on the classic extension for chrome from within Opera and that works fine.
    I don´t really care why....

That's because Opera is based on Chrome ;)

Options

Thanks for the fast response, Ana.
    1Password is a great product with great support...
    Greetings from Germany

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @Bernhard at Lake Constance! And thank you for the kind words :)

This discussion has been closed.