Crash on iphone6

fhed
fhed
Community Member

Hi!

I have installed latest the latest 1Password on an old iphone6. Everything worked as expected. Yesterday I added a new password. And now, 1Password directly crashes when I start it. I have r

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fhed!

Are you by chance using iOS 12? If so, our developers are aware of this bug and are currently investigating the reports we have received :+1:

• Ranji
    Ranji
    Community Member

Even I have had the 1password app on my iphone 6 for many years. All of a sudden it wont' stay open. it flashes open but quickly shuts back down to the icon. All my passwords are stored in here and I can't get to them. I have tried uninstall and reinstall but the issue persisting. My ios version is 12.5.4 and i also raised a support ticket for it QYD-93735-324 Please help!!!

• calvins
    calvins
    Community Member

I have the same problem with iOS 12.5.4 on iphone 6. Please resolve this as soon as possible, thanks! I don't have a subscription...is there any other way to view my passwords until this is resolved?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Ranji:

My ios version is 12.5.4 and i also raised a support ticket for it QYD-93735-324 Please help!!!

Thank you for letting us know! We will get back to your email as soon as possible then :+1:

ref: QYD-93735-324

This discussion has been closed.