AutoFill works OK on iMac (11.6) but not when using iOS. The 'key' does not fill in either field.

Options
GeoffMansfield
GeoffMansfield
Community Member

iMac running 'BigSur 11.6'. iPad Pro, iPad and iPhone all running iOS 14.8. Website https://www.jacquielawson.com/signin.

I had left a note for myself in the Jacquie Lawson 1Password page that their security had been 'upgraded circa Aug 2020' (with my own workaround should I need it whilst on the iMac i.e. [cmd] [] in the email field). However my wife uses this site regularly from her iPad, and just expects 1Password to work; especially since I have just paid this years full subscription!

1Password Version: 7.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.8
Referrer: forum-search:JacquieLawson website

Comments

• Hi @GeoffMansfield:

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. Would you mind going through these steps and confirming that AutoFill is set to use 1Password on your iPad? -Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

Once you've confirmed that it's enabled, when browsing to the site, do you see the login item showing in the suggestion bar as seen here:

If you're still running into issues after that, it may be best to have you email us as we will need some more detailed information about your device and set up.

Cheers!

• GeoffMansfield
    GeoffMansfield
    Community Member
    Options

Did what you suggested, and yes it was set to 'keychain'. Made changes and booted the iPad down then back up. Now, when browsing to the site, I do NOT see the login item, but the 1Password key is visible. When I touch that, the associated passwords for that site drop down. When I touch these, nothing happens.

This discussion has been closed.