Little UI bug in 8.2.2-43.NIGHTLY

Options

I'm using 1Password for Windows 8.2.2-43.NIGHTLY.
There is a little UI bug in the Keyboard Shortcuts settings.

I know you will fix this soon. ;)

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.2.2-43.NIGHTLY
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Thanks for this, @DenalB! I'm running -50NIGHTLY at the moment and haven't been able to replicate this, so perhaps it's already been resolved. No matter: I've sent your report and screenshot to our developers to investigate. Thank you for letting us know! 🙌

ref: dev/core/core#10169

• cece46
    cece46
    Community Member
    Options

New bug UI last version 8.2.2 (80202050) :

Where is the textbox to insert two-factor ?

Thanks

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hey @PeterG_1P !

I'm running -50NIGHTLY at the moment and haven't been able to replicate this

Actually, in NIGHTLY 80202052 (Windows) the bug is still there...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cece46:

Can you share the steps that you followed to end up with that dialog, so we can also test it? Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DenalB:

Understood, we have let the developers know that you are still seeing this :+1: They will take a look as soon as they have the chance.

• cece46
    cece46
    Community Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

@ag_ana

hello Ana,

You must first activate two-factors in the user space on the Internet. Then, install 1Password8 (latest beta version) on a (new) Windows PC. After entering the URL / mail / password / key and validating, this window appears.

I hope I have been clear in my descriptions.

I tested the nightly, but there is the same problem.

I disabled the two-factors because my different PCs no longer synchronize the account.

Best regards

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cece46:

Understood, thank you for the clarification @cece46! I see that our developers have an open issue for this already, so I will let them know that you also encountered this :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#10149

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana: after testing the macOS Early Acces version for a while I've tried to setup the windows version. I ran into the same problem as @cece46. So I'm not able to setup the windows version at all using the current windows beta version as of today. Disabling tfa is not an option for me. If it matters I'm using German windows 10 21h1.

• Hi @viswiz! This is a known issue with certain localizations, and I'll let the developers know that you've also run into it. In the meantime, you should be able to access the 1Password settings menu from the top left corner of the app and switch your locale to English in order to enter your 2FA code. Once your account has been added, you can switch back to your preferred localization.

ref: dev/core/core#10149

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @1P_Gem thank you. I was able to login. At first it was a bit difficult to find the option within the preferences window as it was partly scrolled out of the window.

• Thanks for letting us know, @viswiz. We'll keep working to improve this!

This discussion has been closed.