Feature Request: Printing

500Foods
500Foods
Community Member

1Password for Linux is working great (Fedora) and integrates well with everything I've been doing so far. But noticeably missing (or maybe its hidden and I can't find it - which would result in the same request!) is the ability to print the vault as can be done on other platforms.

1Password Version: 8.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @500Foods, thanks for mentioning this. Just to make sure I understand correctly: are you looking to print a list of all the items in a given vault?

That feature isn't fully complete yet, but I can absolutely your request here to our outstanding discussion on that if you'd like.

And if I'm missing the mark about the nature of this request, just let me know. 🙂

ref: dev/core/core#9570

• 500Foods
    500Foods
    Community Member
    edited September 2021

Yep, that's what I'm looking to do - print all the items in the vault, including the detail. I use this from the 1Password7 Mac app right now. I searched the Linux and Linux Beta forum but didn't find anything related to 'print' at all.

• Hey @500Foods, thanks for the confirmation - my apologies that this feature isn't complete in 1Password for Linux yet, but I have added your request to our discussion around the issue so that the team has an accurate gauge of customer demand for this. Thank you for letting us know it's important to you!

This discussion has been closed.