Good documentation on domain breach report?

Options

Is there a good documentation what notify / invite of domain breach report really does if I click it?

Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Christian_XYZR,

You can find a great overview of the Domain Breach Report on the 1Password Support site, including a portion about notifying your team, which you can find below:

Create a domain breach report for your company

To your specific question, notifying your team will send an email to everyone affected by a breach and provide them with some instructions to change their passwords and turn on Watchtower notifications. Any of those notified who are not yet part of your 1Password account will be asked to join your team at that point. You can also individually invite users to join your team by clicking Invite next to their name.

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member
    Options

Dear @ag_max,

I suppose languages different than English is not supported currently?
    If not can you file an enhancement request?

Chris

• @Christian_XYZR

Good question. Each person who is notified should receive an email in the language that is configured for them on their profile page on 1Password.com, not just English. Each team member can learn how to change their configured language by reading this support article.

Of course, if you or your team would like to receive emails in a different language (other than the 11 currently supported ones), let me know as I'll be happy to pass on your feature request to the appropriate team. :+1:

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member
    Options

Dear @ag_max,

Ok. I ll send you the languages. Nevertheless without a profile there is no language.
    Can we still file a ER for default language.

• Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member
    Options

Languages i would be interested also besides the supported ones:

Hungarian,
    Slovenian,
    Croatian

• @Christian_XYZR

Nevertheless without a profile there is no language.

Apologies for not addressing that in my reply. That's correct that those not already using 1Password would receive an automated email in English. Those who had credentials affected in a breach and already using 1Password, however, should receive an email in their configured language.

I'll go ahead and pass on your feedback for adding support for those three languages. Thanks for taking the time to share this.

This discussion has been closed.