Software License - no automatic Icon shows up and no option to choose/select one

Options

As the title states. In Previous version I simply entered the name of the app and it either appeared right away or I could choose one. In 1P8 the Placeholder does not let me interact with it in any way.

1Password Version: 8.2.0-44.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macos 11.5.2

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @rosenkrieger !

You are right. Custom icons are not implemented into the EA, yet. Hopefully this feature comes back soon. :)

• rosenkrieger
    rosenkrieger
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I figured it was only missing at time. So I will just wait until its back :-)

• Hello @rosenkrieger ,

Thank you for trying out the early access version of 1Password 8! and sharing your feedback.
    At this point in the early access, custom icons are not available.
    I will passed this on to our team, thanks for helping us making the app better.
    Please keep the great feedback coming. :)

• cortig
    cortig
    Community Member
    Options

In addition, I’ll add that it’s no longer possible to create a new licence for a software in 1Password by simply drag and dropping the app itself on 1Password in the Dock (as I used to do in 1Password 7).
    If I try that, 1Password now thinks I’m trying to import a new document and tells me it doesn’t support this type fo document :-\

Corentin

This discussion has been closed.