No autofill on Rakuten

Options

Autofill does not work on Rakuten.com. I am using the latest version of the extensions in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and none autofill.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• @attrapereves

I've done some testing and, you're right, it does look like 1Password is having some trouble here. It would appear that the site is using some JavaScript to trap focus inside the fields, making it difficult for 1Password to autofill your credentials from the inline menu. I've shared this with our development team. Hopefully we can address this in an upcoming release. In the meantime, if you click the icon in your browser toolbar and choose Autofill from there, it should achieve what you're after. I do apologize for the extra clicks here.

ref: dev/core/core#1088

• attrapereves
    attrapereves
    Community Member
    Options

I figured they were doing something weird because I tried to "tab" into the password field and I got a popup notification about enabling accessibility functions. I'll try to block the JS in my browser and see what happens.

• @attrapereves

Let us know how it goes. Hopefully the workaround isn't too disruptive for you in the meantime.

This discussion has been closed.