Exremely slow on iOS and iPadOS

dln
dln
Community Member

Using Iphone 12 with iOS 15, and iPad Pro with iPad OS 15. When I access a site in Safari on either device, and press the key icon to choose a password, everthing 'freezes' and becomes unresponsive, for 45 seconds. After 45 seconds, the list of passwords appears and everything workds ok. But 45 seconds is too long to have to wait.... Has anyone else had this problem? Figured out how to fix?

1Password Version: 7.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.0

Comments

• Hi @dln:

Thanks for reporting this. We've seen reports of slowness or issues when opening AutoFill when you're using a Dropbox vault with a significant number of attachments (>300 total attachments). Does this match your situation?

Jack

• dln
    dln
    Community Member
    edited September 2021

Hi @jack.platten , no I don't use dropbox at all and not installed. I do use Microsoft OneDrive and iCloud - but I don't have any 1Password files there. I use the 1Password cloud service.

• Thanks for clarifying @dln. In that case, we'll need to collect some diagnostics information from your device to see what's going on:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.