CoWorker deleted 2FA from Password. Any way to restore it?

Hey,

my coworker deleted the 2FA field from one of our passwords and we have no other backup 2FA. Is there any way to restore it like the other fields?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @andruchs2!

You should be able to recover a previous version of this item from the item history on 1Password.com:

View and restore previous versions of items

• andruchs2
    andruchs2
    Community Member

Hey @ag_ana

that's what I hoped as well, but there is no entry for that change available.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@andruchs2:

I am not sure why you would not be allowed to restore a previous version in this case, but this is something that our developers might want to look at. Do you mind sending us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there? They might be able to look at some logs for you perhaps.

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• andruchs2
    andruchs2
    Community Member

Okay I found the last change (not the deletion) and used that OTP url. That worked. thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

That is great to hear @andruchs2, thank you for the update :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.