Please bring back "Hide on this page" in suggestion menu

Options

Like the topic says, bring it back please.

I for one don't like the extra clicking I have to do now to hide the suggestions box from a webpage, because I have to do this quite often.
You can keep it in the right-click contextmenu at the same time, of course, to "unhide" it in case you accidentally click to hide it.

Having the single line "Save in 1Password" annoys me, I would really like the ability to immediately click "hide" because it is more efficient.

Since this is questions forum: any change this can happen?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Bobtb ,
    Thanks for the feedback here, much appreciated!

If you find yourself in need of hiding 1Password too often, the first thing I'd suggest is that you start reporting these scenarios to us.
    You can collect a page's structure in which 1Password shows up incorrectly or too intrusively and we can improve that behavior. To collect a page's structure, right-click anywhere on the page -> 1Password-Password manager -> Help -> Collect page structure.
    Send us the structure file to support+x@1password.com alongside a description of the issue, screenshots and any other info that will help us get things working better there :)

The other thing you can do is go to 1Password's settings (right-click the extension icon in the browser's toolbar -> settings), and turn off the "Show autofill menu on field focus" option. That will tone down 1Password drastically, giving you full control over when it shows up and when it doesn't. When you need 1Password, simply click the little 1Password icon on the right corner of the field you're in and it will show up on demand.

I hope you'll find this helpful :)

This discussion has been closed.