Duplicates not detected/cleaned

regzok
regzok
Community Member
edited September 2021 in Mac

Not sure how I got the duplicates, but the tool to remove them refuses to detect/clean them.

Timestamps are exactly the same for the duplicates. One weird thing I'm seeing is that for one of the duplicate the password strength is judged as Fantastic, for the other Excellent (for which the green ring is not fully closed). Naturally, the passwords are exactly the same.

What steps could I take to get rid of the duplicates?

1Password Version: 7.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.5.2

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @regzok!

Are the duplicates all inside the same vault, or do you have multiple vaults that are causing the duplicates?

• regzok
    regzok
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana ! All duplicates are inside the same vault. I could send you a video demo or screenshots of the issue, thanks for looking into this!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@regzok:

A video would be very useful, thank you! You can either email it directly to us if it's not too heavy, or share a link to us via email at support+forum@agilebits.com :+1:

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the feedback @spinoza! Hopefully our developers will be able to address this in the future :+1:

This discussion has been closed.