After the recent update, I am no longer seeing my full list of available logins for sites in Chrome

In Chrome, I am no longer see the full list of available logins for sites that have multiple login options (over 20). I used to be able to start typing the login name and the rest would fill in, but that is now only working for the first 20 logins (alphabetically) available for a given site.

1Password Version: 7.7.819
Extension Version: 2.1.1
OS Version: windows 10 PRO 10.0.19043
Referrer: forum-search:Recent update no longer showing full list of logins

Comments

• Hi @reeper167:

Thanks for letting us know about this. I do apologize for the inconvenience. We're actively investigating this and I've added you as an affected user to our issue tracking this.

Thanks,
    Jack

ref: dev/core/core#10441

• cryptochrome
    cryptochrome
    Community Member

I have the same issue. To me it looks like the desktop integration is borked. Even when enabled, desktop integration doesn't work and the browser extension no longer sees all the accounts added to 1P desktop. I had to add the missing 1P accounts to the browser extension settings manually.

This is on macOS Monterey public beta, so I didn't think much of it (assuming compatibility isn't there yet).

• Zectzozda
    Zectzozda
    Community Member

This also happens to me, although it appears random and not alphabetical for me. The account that I use the most (out of the >100 test accounts in my website) doesn't appear in the list. Last working on Friday afternoon Sydney time. I created a separate question for my issues though.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@cryptochrome, @Zectzozda:

Our developers have added a fix for this, so you should see this work again soon :+1:

This discussion has been closed.