1password (v7.7.189) always crash when creating new entry in Windows 11 official (Build 22000.194)

Dear 1password customer support,

1password (version 7.7.189) always crash when creating new entry in Windows 11 official (Build 22000.194).
I try to reach your team on Help section last week but dont see reply so I post in forum here.

1Password Version: 7.7.189
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 official (Build 22000.194)

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hntn7077!

I try to reach your team on Help section last week but dont see reply so I post in forum here.

We can check the status of your request for you. Have you received a ticket number to your email address?

• hntn7077
    hntn7077
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana

It is strange i can not find support confirmation email on my emai. Can you check for me (my license account is huantt777@outlook.com)

Btw, I dont encounter this symtomp on windows 10. So it must be incompatible with windows 11.

• Hi @hntn7077! Thanks for the additional information. We'd love to investigate this further for you - would you be able to email over a diagnostics report and any Event Viewer logs for us to dig into? You can get these by following the steps on both pages below:

Attach both files in an email to support+windows@1Password.com along with a link to this discussion, and a member of our team will get back to you.

This discussion has been closed.