1P not working at Dexcom

Options
Carbon14
Carbon14
Community Member
edited October 2021 in 1Password 7 for Windows

This is the first time I've seen this 'malfunction.' Is 1P being blocked? 1P is there, opens, but will not fill. And then the site indicates it's not filled. Any idea of a fix?

Site: https://ca.store.dexcom.com/en-CA/login

Experience: -deleted for personal information-
TIA

1Password Version: 7.7.819
Extension Version: 2.2
OS Version: Win1`0

Comments

• Hi @Carbon14,

I wasn't able to replicate this with 1Password in the browser 2.1.2. Would you mind manually creating the login, using a different title? To do this, copy your username and password from 1Password into the username and password field on Dexcom's website, then right clicking the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar, and choose Save Login.

Once you've done that, try refreshing the page, and filling using your newly created item. If that works you can archive your old item and rename the new one.

Also I've removed your screenshot as it contained some partially visible personal information.

Jack

• Carbon14
    Carbon14
    Community Member
    Options

Am I to construe that you were successful in your own login?

Regardless, I’ll give this a try and get back to you.

Many thanks.

• Hi @Carbon14,

Yes, that may have been unclear. I was able to create a new test login and have 1Password in the browser fill the username and password fields successfully.

Jack

• Carbon14
    Carbon14
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @jack.platten - thanks for the help. I deleted the 1P login, went back to Dexcom, and logged in 'manually' choosing to Save when the Password field offered that up. Works just fine now. I guess they changed something on their login page from when I first save my credentials in 1P. All good. Thanks for taking the time.

• Glad to hear that worked @Carbon14! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.