Send yourself a link not working

Options

The copy link button on the Setup New Device page is not working. It is not copying anything.

1Password Version: 8.2.2-23.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• That's... not quite right

Are you seeing this on Windows or macOS?

• prakharaug
    prakharaug
    Community Member
    Options

@Blake Windows

• Hey @prakharaug. I was able to reproduce this on my end — how strange! Thanks for reporting. I've filed this as issue #10270 internally, which you can reference if you ever have any questions about this. Let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

ref: dev/core/core#10270

• prakharaug
    prakharaug
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_michaelc Sure 👍

• :smile:

• snozdop
    snozdop
    Community Member
    Options

Are you seeing this on Windows or macOS?

That's highlighted a great example of why applications that don't adhere to system UI styles aren't ideal - even with a screenshot provided you can't tell what OS it is running on!! If 1Password used the appropriate system font you'd know instantly.

• @snozdop

For what it's worth, even prior to 1Password 8, asking what platform folks are seeing specific issues on has been a thing since... mostly forever 😝

• DanielEgleston
    DanielEgleston
    Community Member
    Options

Any update on this issue? I can reproduce the problem in several areas (sharing a link, copy password) in the latest version 1Password 8.

• Hi @DanielEgleston, no specific updates on this one yet, but as always we're continuing to iterate and improve, and this issue is very much on the list. Thanks for your patience as we keep things rolling!

ref: dev/core/core#8352

This discussion has been closed.