Only 20 credential entries in login-field in browser visible

Options

Hi,

I do use the latest browser plugins for Firefox, Chrome an Edge.
Since a few days I do have the problem in Firefox and Chrome - not in Edge - that I only see the first 20 entries of credentials in a login-field in the browser although I have about 100 credentials for one site. Until a few days I could scroll through all the entries when clicking in the login-field (1password icon). I could also "search" when inserting a part of the credential name.

Now I only see the first 20 entries in the field - and cannot search the other 80 entries. Is this a bug?

In Edge everything works as expected and I can see/search all my 100 credentials.

Maybe you could look into this?

Thanks
Martin

1Password Version: 7.8.820
Extension Version: Firefox: 2.1.2 / Chrome: 2.1.1. / Edge: 2.1.0
OS Version: Win 10

Comments

• Hi @martinwinner:

I've checked with our extensions team, and this is something we're tracking, and we're currently working on reverting it to showing everything. As a temporary measure, you can use the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar to search for the specific item you're looking for.

Jack

• martinwinner
    martinwinner
    Community Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @jack.platten ,

thanks for your quick reply - and good to hear you're working on showing all entries... Hopefully this feature will return soon.

I'll have to wait now (and use the 1password in the toolbar instead).

Thanks.

Martin

• martinwinner
    martinwinner
    Community Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

sorry.. double post. (can be removed)

• @martinwinner

On behalf of Jack, you are most welcome! Hopefully we'll get this all fixed up for you in an upcoming release. :+1:

• martinwinner
    martinwinner
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_chantelle thanks. Hopefully you can fix this bug soon :-)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.