How do I view the 'Watchtower' entries and categories on Android?

Chevalier
Chevalier
Community Member

Using a 1PW account on a One Plus 7T. How do I actually get to SEE any entries that Watchtower has identified (duplicate passwords etc etc)? I know I have some as I can see them clearly on the Mac app. I can't find anywhere in the app where these entries show up? Can you not see them on Android (in which case it's a fat lot of use if people don't have another device to use or have to log on to the web version. The only tabs at the bottom are Favourites, Categories, Tags and Settings but nowhere can I see how to actually bring up a list of Watchtower entries? Or is the Watchtower function on the app only for alerts? All very unclear and not particularly intuitive.

1Password Version: 1PW Android 7.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 11

Comments

• Hello @Chevalier thanks for reaching out to us.

Currently you can see Watchtower alerts in 1Password for Android when you open your items. You will see a banner at the the top of the item if there is an issue. The best way to see a full list of Watchtower entries with an Android device is to access your account on 1Password.com.

Expanding access to Watchtower entries on 1Password for Android is something we're looking into for the future. Thank you for your interest!

This discussion has been closed.