Feedback (Good feedback)

Hello, I just want to say that I have tried 1Password in the past, and even though it was very good I did switch over to Bitwarden. However, I have just signed up with 1Password again, and wow; I am impressed. Every time the OTP is inserted seamlessly I am amazed. Add to that the masked email feature with FastMail, and I am in computer heaven. You all need to be commended for the product as it is a joy to use. I am starting to think I may ditch GMail entirely. Thankyou for your great work, and I will be recommending 1Password AND FastMail to all my friends.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 Pro

Comments

• RickMorgan
    RickMorgan
    Community Member

Hello, I just want to say that I have tried 1Password in the past, and even though it was very good I did switch over to Bitwarden. However, I have just signed up with 1Password again, and wow; I am impressed. Every time the OTP is inserted seamlessly I am amazed. Add to that the masked email feature with FastMail, and I am in computer heaven. You all need to be commended for the product as it is a joy to use. I am starting to think I may ditch GMail entirely. Thankyou for your great work, and I will be recommending 1Password AND FastMail to all my friends.

• Hi @RickMorgan, thank you so much for this kind feedback. It's a joy to receive messages like this! We greatly appreciate your giving us another try, and are delighted to find that the experience is to your liking.

The Fastmail integration and the OTP feature are two things we're particularly proud of, and we plan to keep further building out 1Password to make things easier and put more power in your hands in the process. Thanks again for the feedback - and we're just getting started! Exciting things ahead... 😃

This discussion has been closed.