Activity log always fails

Options

With our Buisiness Web login, Choosing Activity Log always fails the first time it is selected

Usually several times in a row.

If you hit it a bunch of times, sometimes you get lucky and enough data gets cached that the timeout is avoided.

This has been happening for months if not years - and I have been hoping you are aware of the architectural problem behind it and it will someday start working.

I really don't care if it is somewhat slow, but the rare random success is the worst - can you increase the timeout to let it succeed slowly and reliably?

we have a few hunderd users, but nothing extreme.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @paulpharr,

I'm sorry for the trouble. There is an issue with the 1Password.com web interface where it takes too much time to fetch the requested data and display it in the Activity Log, thus resulting in the error shown in your screenshot. Our development team is aware of these timeouts, and they are working to resolve this going forward.

As a potential workaround for your team, you can use the 1Password command-line tool to reliably view Activity Log events for your account, without the threat or obstacle of timeouts. To learn more, check out this article:

Use the 1Password command-line tool: List Activity Log events

ref: dev/b5/b5#12509

This discussion has been closed.