Upgraded from 1password 3 to 7, cannot import data to 7, need help please

Ive just recently upgraded my iOS to Mojave 10.14.6. I was using 1password 3. After the upgrade to Mojave 1password would not open, each time I enter the password to open it just crashes. I upgraded to 1password 7 thinking it needed to be the new version to run, went to import data but am unable to. I am trying to import from 1Password keychain as it explains to do, however the backup file does not highlight when I try to choose the file to upload. This is the file name of the last backup that was taken in 1pw3: 1Password 2021-10-10 163757 (957 items).agilekeychain_zip, would this be the correct file to be uploading? and does anyone know how do I resolve this please.

Cheers

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DaveFNZ!

Are you trying to do this under the File > Import menu in 1Password 7?

• DaveFNZ
    DaveFNZ
    Community Member

Hi there

Yes, Im following the steps in this support page: https://support.1password.com/cs/upgrade-mac-v3/

• DaveFNZ
    DaveFNZ
    Community Member

Hi ana

Thanks for your response but I have had a support ticket come back to me and point out the file that needed to be uploaded so have got this sorted now.

Cheers

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @DaveFNZ! I am glad to hear that everything got sorted out already :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.