Multiple email notifications

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Safari Extension Authentication.

Comments

• Sandgirl
    Sandgirl
    Community Member
    Options

What is the previous method, please?

I also loathe the new implementation of the extension, and the multiple emails every day. I would like to go back to a different method, too, please.

• Sandgirl
    Sandgirl
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for adding me to your list, but I would like to know if someone be in touch with me about this very persistent problem.

I am getting many emails a day right now. Is this a unique or a wide-spread problem?

Your email support staff gave me a brush-off when I mentioned this and did not offer me any solution whatsoever. What can I do about this? What can you offer me?

• @Sandgirl Can you tell me the ticket number of your email conversation so that I can take a look? You can find it in the subject line and it will look like this: [#ABC-11111-111]

• Sandgirl
    Sandgirl
    Community Member
    Options

I apologize, but it was so surprisingly unhelpful that I discarded it.

• Dave_1P
    edited October 2021
    Options

@Sandgirl I'm sorry to hear that. I've split your comments into a separate thread since your issue is different than the one posted by the original poster of the other thread and deserves a separate discussion.

To answer your direct question: the multiple email notification bug is not unique to you but is being encountered by a subset of users when using 1Password for Safari. Our developers are working to investigate and fix the issue but we don't have a fix at this moment. As mentioned, I've added your report of the issue to our internal tracking item.

If the emails are disrupting your workflow then I suggest disabling 1Password for Safari until the bug is resolved. You can use iOS Password AutoFill to fill your passwords in the meantime: Use 1Password to fill and save in apps on your iPhone and iPad

Please let me know if you have any questions and I apologize for the inconvenience that the bug is causing.

ref: dev/core/core#10342

• Sandgirl
    Sandgirl
    Community Member
    Options

I am getting notifications even when I don't sign in to any secure site. How do I make this stop please?

• @Sandgirl

I've sent you a reply to the email ticket that you have open with us and I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort.

ref: LTW-21799-141

This discussion has been closed.