Latest Chrome/Firefox extensions don't work with CalendarBudget.com

I never had this problem with the old "Classic" extension (either in Chrome or Firefox), but switched to the latest Chrome (and Firefox) extension just recently, and it doesn't work at https://calendarbudget.com/login/ . It offers the matching passcard, but when I try to use it, it only fills the email address, then something flashes by quickly (I think it's the website's sign up page), then I get a blank page. If I go back and try again, then 1Password offers me to generate a new password, but won't fill the one I already have saved. Of course I can copy the password manually, but this isn't ideal for a website I use at least once a day.

1Password Version: 7.8.820
Extension Version: 2.1.3
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2021

Hi @somegirl!

Thank you for reporting this! I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :)

ref: dev/core/core#10617

• somegirl
    somegirl
    Community Member

Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @somegirl! If you have any other reports, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

• somegirl
    somegirl
    Community Member

Is there any chance of this being fixed? I've since re-enabled Roboform just to use on this one site, and I'm starting to wonder if I should just go back to Roboform. I do prefer 1Password, but mostly I just want to use one tool and have it work everywhere I need it.

• Hey @somegirl:

Thanks for following up. I see the issue is still open, and don't have an update for you at this time, but in the meantime I do have a workaround for you. Using drag and drop from the pop-up menu I was successfully able to add credentials into the login and password fields:

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.