Autonomous coffers

Options
TenFlavio
TenFlavio
Community Member

Good Morning.
I'm testing the 1Password.
I have a question regarding the creation of autonomous coffers.

I will use the password manager on several devices: iOS, Android and browser.

I want to create a safe and store it on iCloud. Will I be able to access this safe on all the devices mentioned above?

Thank you very much in advance

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @TenFlavio,

Glad to hear you're considering 1Password! :smile:

As we move forward, we're focusing our efforts on 1Password memberships. With a 1Password membership, you can access all your passwords and other items from any of your devices whether you're online or offline. Here's some more details on what's included with a 1Password membership: About 1Password membership

Since you mentioned wanting to access your 1Password data on Android and from the web, an iCloud vault wouldn't be the best solution for you, as iCloud vaults are only accessible in 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Mac.

Additionally, in 1Password 8, currently available for Linux, and in Early Access for Mac and Windows, exclusively supports vaults using the 1Password sync service, and cannot be used with vaults using third party sync methods like Dropbox. Our founder, Dave Teare, has spoken a bit more as to the reasons as to why we're going this direction: What is the future of local/standalone vaults?

Jack

• TenFlavio
    TenFlavio
    Community Member
    Options

Good afternoon. Thank you very much for the excellent explanation.

Can you tell me if it exists in Brazilian Portuguese?

Flávio Barros

• TenFlavio
    TenFlavio
    Community Member
    Options

Can you tell me if there is support in Brazilian Portuguese?

• Hi @TenFlavio:

1Password, both across all the apps as well as 1Password.com supports Brazilian Portuguese (i.e. pt-BR).

Jack

This discussion has been closed.